Game of The Year Edition Game of The Year Edition

Sounded like Someone~ was playing Joust! :D

Hamburger Moon Hamburger Moon

.... Soemone get me tons of hamburgers. I need to gain weight if I'm going to cosplay as this. D:

Best Burrito Ever Best Burrito Ever

Though this will certainly get dubbed a useless review, I didn't like it.

Though Parry Gripp's music is always a joy, the animation wasn't that great and was downright lazy in parts and it didn't suit the music at all.

Yusuf responds:

You could at least tell me how I could have made it better if you're going to give such a low review, ffs.

SS13_2 - Crystal Uses SS13_2 - Crystal Uses

Water!

Yay! I'm excited to hear there will be a water episode. Water is my one of my specific affiliations and loves. I'm excited to hear what you have to say about it! >w<

Animator vs Animation FAN Animator vs Animation FAN

eh...

Personally I didn't feel that this animation was that good.

Particularly, I didn't like that you were talking tot he animation itself. One of the reasons that Animator vs. Animation was so great was the fact that the animation didn't NEED dialogue to tell a story and be great.

The dialogue made this go from enjoyable to lame. Also, work on your script. "Let's finish this once and for all!" ... seriously?

Zanzlanz responds:

Hahaha, I agree, the script wasn't that good. If I were to redo it (again), I would leave that out.

Peach's Peach Peach's Peach

... why didn't I expect this?

Well.. I regret clicking this.

Oh well. Might as well critique this. This looks looks like it's about.. a 20 frame loop (if even that). Not exactly enough to post on newgrounds (IMO). meh

In many parts, the animation is choppy and inconsistent (especially in the genital areas. )
The breast physics are bit off, especially for her cup size. Her head and stuff and the leg crease irks me and several highlights move way too much.

MLP:Cupcakes Trailer MLP:Cupcakes Trailer

Cupcakes! So sweet and tasty!

Okay, the animation is pretty good, though the music felt a little.. off.
Also, when Dash's eye opens, (this may be hard for you.. I don't know), the line just going up didn't cut it for me. Work on it actually looking like it's opening.
Other than hat, I think it's all good with me ^^

&amp;quot;Ice Cream&amp;quot; "Ice Cream"

and then..

Later we find out there was no poison in that rat box. Just extra flavors, ut he used that box because he didn't have any others. :D

fearing responds:

Hahah, who knows what's the outcome of this, maybe I have a prequel to start writing.. or maybe even the Ice Cream mans side of the story. ;)

Handss Handss

...

Well animated, but ... something more would have been nice. :/

Philinthebox3 responds:

thank you, yeah this started off as a hand animation practice to see if i could and then it became this.

Stop Smoking Crack! Stop Smoking Crack!

So...

I was reading cracked.com while letting this load. Should I stop that too?

CoolDrMoney responds:

Thats a good question and Im afraid you must look deep within yourself to find the answer