The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

Fun and a cute way to spend time. Though one thing I request is a mute button in game.

Mattster responds:

Options Menu.

Super Filly Adventure Super Filly Adventure

...No...

You made that "warrior" crap up JUST to troll us, right? RIGHT?
And "goes with your color?" seriously?

It was tolerable up to that point. it's bad enough her coloration is so ugly and everyone was automatically ohai! You're part of the gang now!

OhNoMore Lemmings Returns OhNoMore Lemmings Returns

Ugggh

No, just no. I love lemmings, I really do, but it's bad enough there isn't speed up button(shoudl have tweaked with it more imo until it worked sufficiently), but even the first level is nearly impossible to get the lemmings in their temple within the given time frame. And drawing lines? Seriously?

Also, erase line button doesn't work.

auvenom responds:

If you can't complete the first level due to time there may be a possibility that your machine isn't capable of rendering the Lemmings at their intended 61fps speed. Draw and erase tools alternate per level, and their simplicity opens up a surprising paradigm of puzzles in later levels which you regrettably haven't seen.

Pixle! Pixle!

Hey!

I played this game! ... I forgot what it was called, but it was for the SNES. .. and it was alot better.

Pacifica Online Pacifica Online

---

Well, the title screen thing is pretty. But I don't have a facebook, and I'm not getting one.

Kill Justin Beaver Kill Justin Beaver

*facepalm*

Seriously? This ONLY got the top page because of the concept. and ONLY because of that.

This game is terrible.

Make a Pizza Make a Pizza

My pizza is raw..

I'm evidently gonna eat my pizza raw. and I tried to cut it, someone put black licorice on it. >:V

LosaruTaiyo responds:

Oh but licorice on pizza is awesome 8D. I joke of course. I supposed I could have gone with another color, yes, but that last detail was a little rushed.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Glitchie

Yeah, we buy a shovel, but our coin count doesn't go down and our stick is gone.

Carve n' Share Carve n' Share

OMG

I made the Title screen from P3:FES (with elizabeth's shadow and whatnot) but my laptop's battery cut before I could save ;.;

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

oh noes~

I was left with a bell and button and I've no clue what they were for ._.